What you need to do
Tell us what you think of the report's findings and recommendations!
What you need to show
You must show you have:
How you can show it
- Evaluated the information and formed your own opinion on the report's findings and recommendations.
- Outlined the basis for your views.
type of evidence from the list below.
1) Record an audio file or video summarizing your views and the reasons behind them (3 - 5 mins).
2) Create a table giving your views with reasons and then reference them to the report’s findings and recommendations.
3) Prepare a short report summarizing your views and the reasons for them (between 400 and 600 words). Helpful hints
This is all about your opinion of the report. Do you think its findings and recommendations are fair? Are they workable? Do they have value? You may want to make comparisons of the report findings with other reports or content and talk about applicability within your workplace setting.
Please signpost specific sections and/or pages within the report to help us follow your points. Remember anything you upload can be seen by other people!